Heat and Burn Scars.. (sigh) Let me get my fan.
It is interesting the things my scars have affected me.
Confession time:
I can not take the HEAT!
Why?
Because of my scars, I do not sweat. I don't perspire or glisten.
YAY! HAPPY DANCE! wait... But no Yay this means that hot, steamy, Texas Summers are life threatening and dangerous for me. My body can not regulate it's own internal temperature.
Never fear I have learned methods of regulating my temperature (these work for me) I drink water, stay in the shade and try not to be hot during the hottest times of the day.
I also have to be sure to wear sunscreen. I am a fan of Water Babies. I make sure to put it on because sun burn and burn scars.. OUCH.. never never should mix!
Those are my tips for with standing the heat.
I never knew that! They just told me to
ReplyDeleteNot go hang out in the sun.