I sometimes forget that I have burn scar on my face. Maybe it's because I see the ones on my hands and arm but not my face.
For a while when I was a teen I didn't look in the mirror. I am not sure why. I was not disgusted with what I would see just not comforatble with it, yet,
I still get shy and sometimes get that "Oh yea that is what I look like." Then I inspect my scars and smile. Not much to do about it and I am not rushing to have surgery anytime soon.
I joke around the my face is recongizable. Some people can blend in in a crowd not me.
In truth I kinda like that and sometimes don't.
But sometimes I forget about the scars.
For a while when I was a teen I didn't look in the mirror. I am not sure why. I was not disgusted with what I would see just not comforatble with it, yet,
I still get shy and sometimes get that "Oh yea that is what I look like." Then I inspect my scars and smile. Not much to do about it and I am not rushing to have surgery anytime soon.
I joke around the my face is recongizable. Some people can blend in in a crowd not me.
In truth I kinda like that and sometimes don't.
But sometimes I forget about the scars.
No comments:
Post a Comment