Scars, Scars, interesting Scars.
I have tried cover up Make-up and that is fine for other but for myself I don't look like me. I have always had scars. One side of my face is on color the other side is a few more. It's not easy to even out my scars. I either look 2 shades lighter than I am or a shade darker.
Yes I have had my make up professionally done but still it's not me.
My scars are part of me but not all of me.
I will stick to lipstick, some eyeshadow on special days.
Oh the scars, the ones seen and unseen, but they are mine.
I have tried cover up Make-up and that is fine for other but for myself I don't look like me. I have always had scars. One side of my face is on color the other side is a few more. It's not easy to even out my scars. I either look 2 shades lighter than I am or a shade darker.
Yes I have had my make up professionally done but still it's not me.
My scars are part of me but not all of me.
I will stick to lipstick, some eyeshadow on special days.
Oh the scars, the ones seen and unseen, but they are mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment