Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lake City, Co

I was very lucky to be able to vacation every year in a wonderful litte town. Lake City, Colorado is my second home.

The Pink House.

I love Lake City. I never felt out of place or judged here. The people of Lake City welcomed me. For my friend Elizabeth I was never bullied in Lake City. Not that I can remember. I have made life long friends here. It is a great small town and I hope it stays that way. I remember playing in the park as a kid, walking to the Arcade, getting Cherry Limeade's from the Soda Shop.

Hanging out at Mammy's till the early morning, the Suburban rides up to American Basin (the top of the world and heaven meet). Driving around with friends from one end of town to the other multiple times.

Lake City Cafe, chillin under the bridge at Henson Creek. Reading the Silver World, The Stick Horse race. I will also never forget 4th of July in Lake City!

I love this town. If you get a chance to visit your a luck duck! I could write page and pages about Lake City.

To All of Lake City: I love you all and miss you tons! Hope to visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment