I am a Texas girl. I love love LOVE me some football.
Going to the High School game just around the corner from our house. Standing on the Bleachers yelling at the coach when I was 3 ( So my mom Sally told me).
Now Justin and I watch football together most Sundays. Unless school or work was more pressing.
So here are the teams I like (NFL) :
College:


High School:
Love'em or Hate'em.. Those are my Football Guys! :)
Going to the High School game just around the corner from our house. Standing on the Bleachers yelling at the coach when I was 3 ( So my mom Sally told me).
Now Justin and I watch football together most Sundays. Unless school or work was more pressing.
So here are the teams I like (NFL) :
| N.O. Saints |
High School:
| TUFFY! |
Love'em or Hate'em.. Those are my Football Guys! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment